Online PR, media and SEO workshop at Edinburgh Google Digital Garage
Unhooked Communications MD Claire Gamble visited Edinburgh this week to deliver a workshop to 40 business owners and marketers. The session covered online PR, media and SEO to help businesses deliver key messages to their target audiences while also boosting their websites' performance.
As part of PR activity for clients, Unhooked Communications can help to boost organic SEO and links through targeted, strategic and creative media relations. The digital PR agency can also help boost SEO through content marketing and SEO copywriting services.
Unhooked MD Claire started her career as an online journalist and SEO copywriter before moving into PR. The two hour workshop covered lots of tips and advice to help businesses understand online media and how it can be used to help both PR and SEO.
Digital PR agency with journalism and SEO knowledge
As a digital PR agency that can help with SEO, as well as reputation management and brand awareness, Unhooked Communications offers press office, media relations and earned media services to online businesses. Through the online training course PR Unlocked, businesses and marketers can learn themselves how to secure media coverage in online media outlets and how this can help both PR and SEO.
During the two hour workshop at Google Digital Garage in Edinburgh, attendees found out about:
- The relationship between online PR, online media and SEO
- SEO and PR theory and how both can help businesses in different ways
- How PR and SEO can work together to maximise impact
- The needs and wants of online journalists and online media publishers
- What makes a news story and what gives content share appeal
- How we can encourage online media and journalist to link to websites
- Case studies and ideas of how to achieve online media coverage
- Tips on pitching to journalists and securing online media coverage