PR manager role - open for applications!
- £25,000 - £35,000 DOE
- Remote / home working, with the ability to meet in Stockport or Manchester for team catch ups and some travel to client meetings, events, on-site visits (UK wide)
- Training budget (to be discussed on appointment)
- Full time (37.5 days a week), but part-time considered
We’re looking for a strategic, creative and enthusiastic PR account manager who has experience in delivering press office and PR campaigns for a range of businesses, but in particular within the property, construction and interiors sectors.
This is a flexible role to include remote / home working, but you will need to be able to meet for team meetings in Stockport or Manchester, as well as occasional travel to client meetings, events, site visits.
This is a full-time role, but part-time will be considered for the right candidate.
A young and fast-growing PR agency, our clients include regional, national and international businesses. Specialists in property, construction and interiors, we also work with clients across professional services, healthcare and technology.
We take a strategic and creative approach to PR, with an emphasis on developing integrated campaigns that work across multiple channels to support our clients’ business objectives. We love clever stories and content ideas that are driven by data, trends and insights, as well as finding new methods of developing creative and engaging campaigns.
- Working with the senior team on developing and implementing strategic and creative PR campaigns
- Developing sector and product focused PR stories and content marketing
- Analysing data, trends and insights to find news hooks and angles
- Copywriting (press releases, features, comments, white papers, reports, blogs and more)
- Media relations with key regional, national and trade journalists
- Keeping abreast of current trends, news and tools in PR and across our clients’ sectors
- Working to deliver on clients’ objectives and KPIs
- Tracking activity and results
- Managing a high level of client interaction
- Being involved in pitching for new business and developing PR proposals
- Supporting on the agency’s own PR and marketing
Skills and experience
- Account management and minimum 3 years’ agency experience
- A strategic approach and understanding of how PR and marketing can support businesses’ wider commercial objectives
- Exceptional written, verbal and presentation skills
- Strong media relations skills and existing relationships with key national and trade press (especially in the property, construction and B2B industries)
- A proven record in landing coverage in national and key trade media (print, online and broadcast) for clients
- Understanding what makes a good story and ability to tailor content for different audiences
- Confidence analysing data and using digital tools to source trends and insights to create angles for stories, content and thought leadership
- Outstanding project management, organisational, planning and time management skills
- Knowledge and passion for working with businesses in construction, property and interiors
- Using tools and software to track activity and results
- An enthusiasm for creative ideas, problem solving and finding new ways to create PR stories and content ideas – particularly those that work well across digital channels and help support SEO
- A can do attitude with a strong focus on getting actions done efficiently
- An eagerness to learn and develop your career as the agency grows
Send CV, covering letter and examples of your written work and media results to Unhooked Communications MD, Claire Gamble, [email protected] by 15 February 2021.