PR courses, training, workshops
At Unhooked Communications, we offer a range of PR courses, training and workshops to help small businesses, marketers and students learn how to do their own PR and media relations.
MD Claire Gamble has spoken at a range of events and organisations about PR, including Brighton SEO, Google Digital Garage, Natwest Entrepreneur Accelerator, Manchester Metropolitan University, London Digital Institute, and more.
Online PR course: PR Unlocked
The full PR Unlocked training course will teach you:
- How to develop your own PR strategy
- Media relations: How to find news stories for your business, write press releases and secure media coverage
- Other ways of getting engaging with your target audiences, managing your reputation and building relationships, including features, comments, interviews, product placements, influencer marketing, awards, events and more
- How to measure the success of your PR activity, as well as identify and maximise opportunities
- A library of Meet the Expert videos, including journalists, editors, content creators and more
- Access to a private online group where you can share tips, advice and successes with other members
- Regular group coaching calls to ask questions and learn even more about how PR can help your business
Learn how to do your own PR and media relations online
If you want to find out how to do your own PR and media relations, head to the PR Unlocked website to find out more about our online PR course. Here, you will also be able able to access a range of free public relations training resources.
Bespoke public relations workshops and training for businesses
If you're looking for bespoke public relations workshops and training for your employees, we can deliver PR courses on a whole range of topics.
Here's a snapshot of just some of the PR training we've delivered to businesses, marketing teams and marketing agencies. Get in touch to talk about your exact PR training requirements for your own bespoke package.