Communications and PR training and workshops
We offer a range of communications and PR training and workshops which can be tailored to your specific needs.
Our communications and training and workshops are suitable for:
- Business owners
- Marketing professionals
- PR and marketing agencies
Topics we can provide training and workshops on include:
- How to pitch stories and content into the media and achieve coverage
- How the media is changing and what this means for your PR strategy
- How PR and content marketing can help your SEO
- How to develop a creative marketing and PR campaign
- How to raise your own profile to get ahead in business
- Time management for PR account executives
- Client relationships for PR account executives
- Pitching and winning new business
If there are any particular areas of PR, digital and content you want to learn more about, get in touch today.
Marketing and PR lecturing for university students
“Claire offered insight and real world information to my students this year as she worked with them on their social marketing project for their undergraduate degree. As my students are not advertising or marketing focussed, Claire needed to break content down and approach it using real world examples that assisted the students in understanding and applying new concepts. She did this in a way that meant the students felt confident in approaching her for guidance and also confident in their understanding of the skills she was giving them.”
Dr. Sharon Coleclough, lecturer, BA. Film & Media Studies, Department of Media, Manchester Metropolitan University
We also offer guest lecturing at universities on a range of marketing and PR topics to inform, educate and inspire business, marketing and communication students.
- How to develop your communications and marketing career
- Digital PR techniques – SEO, social media and content marketing
- How to develop a communications strategy and campaign that meets business objectives
- The realities of working in a marketing and PR agency
- How to build audiences online
- Thinking beyond the press release – more effective ways of achieving media coverage
- What skills marketers and PRs need to succeed
Get in touch to talk about guest lecturing, seminars and workshops for university students.