Training, workshops, lecturing
Communications and PR training and workshops
We offer a range of face-to-face communications and PR training and workshops, which can be tailored to your specific needs.
Our communications and training & workshops are suitable for:
Topics we can provide training and workshops on include:
If there are any particular areas of PR, digital and content you want to learn more about, get in touch today.
Online PR training for small businesses and startups
Unhooked Communications has launched a new online PR training for small businesses and startups platform. PR Unlocked covers everything you need to know to carry out your own PR in a strategic, creative and impactful way.
The full PR Unlocked training course will teach you:
- How to develop your own PR strategy
- How to find news stories for your business, write press releases and secure media coverage
- Other ways of getting engaging with your target audiences, managing your reputation and building relationships, including features, comments, interviews, product placements, influencer marketing, awards, events and more
- How to measure the success of your PR activity, as well as identify and maximise opportunities
- A library of Meet the Expert videos, including journalists, editors, content creators and more
- Access to a private online group where you can share tips, advice and successes with other members
- Regular group coaching calls to ask questions and learn even more about how PR can help your business
The PR Unlocked website also hosts a number of free PR, marketing and business resources. These include:
Want to learn how to do your own PR?
PR Unlocked is an affordable online training and coaching platform to teach small businesses, startups, freelancers, bloggers, entrepreneurs and digital marketers carry out their own PR in a strategic, creative and impactful way.
Marketing and PR lecturing for university students
“Claire offered insight and real world information to my students this year as she worked with them on their social marketing project for their undergraduate degree. As my students are not advertising or marketing focussed, Claire needed to break content down and approach it using real world examples that assisted the students in understanding and applying new concepts. She did this in a way that meant the students felt confident in approaching her for guidance and also confident in their understanding of the skills she was giving them.”
Dr. Sharon Coleclough, lecturer, BA. Film & Media Studies, Department of Media, Manchester Metropolitan University
We also offer guest lecturing at universities on a range of marketing and PR topics to inform, educate and inspire business, marketing and communication students.